- Will meet Wednesdays for 1 hour a week.
- Starting 3 Teams with 6 students per team
- Total of 18 spots open.
FLL - 4th-8th Students
- Will meet Tues & Thurs for 2 hours each.
- Starting 2 Teams with 9 Students per team
- Total of 18 spots open
FTC - 7th-12th
- Will meet Wed nights for 2-3 hours
- Starting 2-4 Teams with 6-10 Students per team
- Up to a total of 40 students.
- These students will come from the FTC group.
- We will look for leaders and shining stars from FTC and then invite them to FRC before the season starts.
- We want students and parents with a passion for the robotics program
- We do not discriminate and we are looking for students with many skills, backgrounds, and ideas.
- We are looking for students that will have parents that will be involved and supportive of their students in the robotics programs.
- We expect students to make 80% of the meetings and for parents to attend at least 20% meetings to support the teams and students.
As a part of the application process, we are looking for students to show us their creative side. We want you to attach the file of what they come up with to the question:
"Why should you be on a robotics team"
This can be an essay, short story, poem, drawing, picture of a creation, a picture of a robot, a short video. The possibilities are endless. We are looking for what makes each kid unique and to see their passion for the robotics program.