FLL TEAMS are FULL this YEAR
#1 Read This First - A few Updates
Welcome to the application to the E3 Robotics Teams. We are looking to set the standards of what a robotics program should look like. We want to build upon the knowledge year after year as the student grow older with the program. Once a student is a part of the program they will be a part of the program the following years as long as they choose to be. This means open spots will only be available if there is an opening on a team.
We will be starting a handful of teams this first year.
JrFLL - K-3rd Students
- 1 team Meets Monday the other meets Wed.
- Meetings are 1 hour a week. (5-6pm)
- 2 Teams with 6 students per team
- Total of 6 Spots Open
- Team Fee is $100 if accepted onto a Team
(Students are encouraged to find a local sponsor)
FLL - 4th-8th Students (Teams are FULL this year)
- Will meet Tues & Thurs for 2 to 2 1/2 hours each.
- Starting 2 Teams with 10 Students per team
- Handful of spots left open
- Meeting Times of 1:30pm for Home-school Group
- Meeting Times of 5:30pm for After-school Group
- Team Fee is $200 if accepted onto a Team
(Students encourage to find local sponsors)
FTC - 7th-12th
- Will meet Mon & Wed nights for 2-3 hours
- 2 Teams with 6-12 Students per team
- Up to a total of 40 students.
- Teams must fundraise what they spend
(Teams must find local sponsors)
What we look for and expect.
- We want students and parents with a passion for the robotics program
- We do not discriminate and we are looking for students with many skills, backgrounds, and ideas.
- We are looking for students that will have parents that will be involved and supportive of their students in the robotics programs.
- We expect students to make 80% of the meetings and for parents to attend at least 20% meetings to support the teams and students.